State & National Resources, Policies & Trainings
Promising Health Center Practices associated with responding to the COVID-19 pandemic compiled by NACHC: NACHC_Promising-Health-Center-Practices_COVID-19-October-2020
NCDHHS DPH, AHEC Weekly Forums for Providers
The NC Department of Health and Human Services’ Division of Public Health (DPH) and NC AHEC are partnering to enhance communication about and preparedness for COVID-19 by holding weekly forums for providers. The forums will be held on Fridays from 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm. They will begin on Friday, March 13 and will continue until they are no longer needed.
PLEASE NOTE – Questions during the forum can only be submitted using the Q&A function using the webinar access through your computer.
Webinar access through your computer: https://zoom.us/j/705979628
Traditional audio dial-in: For audio-only access (mobile) Dial +16465588656,,705979628#
For audio-only access (office telephone) Dial (646) 558-8656 Webinar ID: 705 979 628
The National Health Care for the Homeless Council, a HRSA-funded National Cooperative Agreement (NCA), published “COVID-19 & the HCH Community: Needed Policy Responses for a High-Risk Group.”
The National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers will provide a special edition webinar with featured speakers on telehealth policies and guidance for COVID-19.
Thursday, March 19
2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
- NC Division of Public Health is providing good, clear messaging.
- Specifically, they have information for providers here: Information for Healthcare Professionals and Local Health Departments
- CDC: Coronavirus page is updated frequently.
- CDC Fact Sheets for Patients and translations: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/factsheets.html
- ASPR TRACIE: Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Information Gateway
- Information for transplant programs and OPOs regarding 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Johns Hopkins GIS map of COVID-19 Global Cases, updated daily
- HRSA Resources: Information on relevant HRSA policies for health centers, including guidance for requesting changes in scope or temporary privileging of clinical providers, is available on HRSA’s Emergency Preparedness and Recovery Resources for Health Centers webpage.
- Up-to-date information on the status of the virus outbreak is available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- CHC Resources – shared by Appalachian Mountain Community Health Centers (these can be adapted for use at other CHCs):
- Weitzman ECHO: Special COVID-19 Session, Video and Slides
- NACHC – March Learning Forum: Care Teams/COVID-19 Presentation
Partners Business Products – Now Shipping
For members who have ordered COVID 19 products from Partners Business Products (PBP), good news – PBP has begun delivery of products to some of the CHC’s that ordered early!