- This event has passed.
2021 Virtual Primary Care Conference
April 7 @ 8:00 am - April 9 @ 5:00 pmFree – $695
This year’s Primary Care Conference is going virtual! We are including content that would normally be delivered at our Clinical Conference on Quality and Chronic Disease and Finance Essentials Academy to bring you a robust and well-rounded conference that will support you in your mission and service well past 2021. The conference will be held over 3 days, April 7, 8, and 9, 2021 with different training opportunities each day. Conference tracks will cover areas including: billing and coding, clinical, executive leadership development, and care management, with sessions dedicated to COVID, social determinants of health, and diabetes care. We look forward to bringing you the high-quality content you’ve come to expect from the Primary Care Conference in a virtual format that you can enjoy from the convenience and safety of your own office.
- – To facilitate the learning and development of staff on all levels, executives, finance, clinical, and operational management.
- – To showcase the most up to date information related to FQHC growth.
- – To integrate the various departments, executives, finance, clinical, and operations within FQHCs.
- – To present solutions for the practical challenges experienced by FQHCs throughout their various departments and provide resources and best practices to assist in their sustainability, viability, and accountability.
Who Should Attend?
C-Suite leadership, finance and coding departments, clinicians, practice managers, information technology departments, and more!
Click to view the At-A-Glance Program.
Registration for the virtual Primary Care Conference includes access to all plenary sessions, break out sessions, sponsor and exhibitor booths, and networking opportunities. Attendees will have access to conference content up to 30 days after the start of the conference.
- – Full Conference – $695.00
- – Thursday Ticket (Includes Wednesday, Board Meeting Day) $495.00
- – Friday Ticket (Includes Wednesday, Board Meeting Day) $495.00
- – Wednesday ONLY – Board Meeting (Choose this ticket if you are attending Wednesday only, and none of the PCC 2021 Conference sessions Thursday or Friday) – No Cost
Organizational Pricing: (CLOSED)
Jointly-provided by Northwest Area Health Education Center (AHEC), a program of Wake Forest School of Medicine and part of the NC AHEC System.
*Note: No partial credit will be given.