- This event has passed.
2021 Uniform Data System Training – VIRTUAL
December 14 @ 9:00 am - December 14 @ 12:30 pm$200.00
In conjunction with the South Carolina Primary Health Care Association, NCCHCA will host the 2021 UDS annual training as a 2-day virtual series on
- Tuesday, 12/14/2021, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, 12/16/2021, 9:00am-12:30pm
Session content is different on each day. Participants should plan to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report. Registration fee covers the cost for both sessions. Navigate to bottom of page to purchase ticket.
1. Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
2. Discuss common reporting errors and tips for success
3. Review key resources and supports available.
• Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including: the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
• Learn about the new requirements included in 2021 reporting.
• Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
• Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.
Click here for event agenda: UDS Agenda 2021
The Zoom link to join the training on the day of will be provided 3 days prior to the event.
For registration questions, please contact Brandon Washington
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Written notice of cancellation must be postmarked by November 30, 2021 for a partial refund, less a $50.00 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given after November 30; however participant substitutions can be accommodated upon approval up to December 7, 2021. Please allow sixty days post-conference for refunds to be processed.
Other Administrative Fees: NCCHCA will charge a $25.00 administrative fee for registrations that have been previously processed and/or require re-submission due to incorrect selection of registration fees or denial of payment for any reason.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under State and Regional Primary Care Association Cooperative Agreement number 6 U58CS06835-16-01 for $1,557,131.00 with 0% of the total project financed with non-federal sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.