Clinton, North Carolina • Sampson County
February 08, 2022
February 15, 2022
Behavioral Health Specialist
• Title: Behavioral Health Specialist
Licensed Behavioral Health Specialist will provide clinical behavioral health services. Participates as a member of the Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Care Team.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will conduct comprehensive clinical assessments using an organization-approved format and diagnose within their appropriate scope of practice and credentials.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will develop treatment plans using an organized-approved format for patient in coordination with, but not limited to, the patient, patient’s caregivers, and other members of the patient’s treatment team.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will coordinate and implement individual, group, and family interventions.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will utilize organization-approved evidence-based practices.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will function within the ethical guidelines of their credentials, NC General Statutes, NC Administrative Code, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability ACT (HIPAA), US Code of Federal Regulations Title 42(42CFR), and applicable state laws regarding confidentiality, mandatory reporting, and duty to warn.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will comply with supervision requirements set forth by their clinical supervisor and follow recommendations.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will maintain timely documentation regarding patient care and contacts either complying with or exceeding the NC DHHS Service Definition documentation standards, NC DHHS Records Management and Documentation Manual, and in accordance with the organization’s corresponding policies and procedures.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will actively contribute to the development of a successful therapeutic treatment program in a respectful, professional, culturally sensitive manner towards patients, the community, and colleagues.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will comply with the NC DHHS Clients Rights Rules in Community Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Substance Abuse Services manual and applicable organization and departmental policies and procedures.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will comply with requests to serve on committees related to the organization’s and/or department’s mission.
• Behavioral Health Specialist will successfully complete required trainings and maintain and applicable licensure and/or certification requirements needed to successfully perform their required duties.
• Participate as an active member of the PCHH Team
o Assists the patient in development of the patient’s Behavioral Health self-management goals and care plan. Document the patients’ progress with meeting goals.
o Focus on the assessment, monitoring and proactive management of the healthcare needs of the patient population.
o Participates in case reviews during PCHH huddles
• Performs crisis walk-in assessments with appropriate referral completed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Graduation from an accredited/approved college or university with a master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or other human services related field.
• One (1) year of experience (Preferred)
• New Graduate considered
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES
• Provisional or Associate status of Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or License Clinical Addiction Specialist (LCAS), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), with eligibility for licensure within 24 months of date of hire.
• Licensed LCSW, or LCAS, or LPC (Preferred)
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR),
• NCI+ Preventive Certified
• Valid NC Driver’s License
More options than ever are available! Click the button below to request help reviewing your options
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.