Ocracoke Health Center, Inc.
Ocracoke or Engelhard, North Carolina • Hyde County
March 01, 2021
March 12, 2021
Interested applicants can send their resume to Chelsea Liddell at email@example.com and view the job listing at https://jobs.sparksgroupinc.com/jobs/227405.
– Manage overall operations of the Health Centers, the creation and/or application of policies, providing support to the Board of Directors, and providing liaison between the Board and the Center Staff.
– Direct Supervision of all Operations between both mainland and island FQHC Clinics to include a team of medical professionals and staff
– Present as a strategic leader to the board of directors driving the growth of the organization
– Oversee and execute grant management and budget
– Assure compliance with all legal and policy requirements of the Department of Health and Human Services, and with other legal entities
– Review and acts upon directives and requests of DHHS and other legal entities.
Prepare activity reports and work with the Financial Director to prepare financial reports for the monthly meetings of the Board of Directors and assists with interpretation of Federal, State, and local rules and regulations.
– Prepare required grant applications and budgets to ensure sound financial management and optimum efficiency of operations.
– Maintain diligent monitoring of all financial activity to include accounting, budgets, internal controls, and annual independent audit.
– Review and provide performance evaluations, salary recommendations, and resolves personnel problems beyond the responsibility of supervisory staff.
– Maintains prescribed security controls to protect the Center against criminal and fraudulent acts and unnecessary risk or exposure.
– Face and speaker representing the organization among state and national associations, and professional activities which define the delivery of health care services and aid in both short- and long-range planning of health services and facilities.
Click the button for community health center specific resources on billing and reimbursement, telehealth, clinical practice, human resources, special populations, childcare, funding opportunities, and state and federal resources.