Western North Carolina Community Health Services
Asheville, North Carolina • Buncombe County
July 26, 2022
July 01, 2022
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity thrives?
WNC Community Health Services is committed to caring for our patients with purpose and integrity and providing our team members with the support they need. Come join our growing team! We are looking a Full-Time Clinical Risk and Compliance Manager.
You will lead the organization in promoting a culture of safety and risk awareness throughout all department, and all locations.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Includes but not limited to the following:
• Manages the organization-wide risk management and patient safety programs
• Provides risk and safety education and guidance to clinical staff and others
• Develops and maintains risk management systems within the organization
• Recommends process improvements to mitigate risk
• Responsible to ensuring compliance with HRSA Health Center Program, and other government and Bureau of Primary Care supported programs
• Proof of Covid Vaccination
• Bachelor’s degree in health sciences, public health, or healthcare administration. Master’s degree preferred.
• Five (5) years’ experience in a healthcare setting
• Registered Nurse preferred
• Appropriate combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
• Certified Professional in Health Care Risk Management (CPHRM) preferred, or completion of ECRI Risk Management Course within 90 days of hire
• Current unencumbered North Carolina Driver’s License
• A very competitive salary
• Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO (total of 156 hrs. 1st year)
• Ten (10) Paid Holidays
• Monday-Friday work hours
• No weekends or Holiday work required
Candidates may apply by submitting a resume in MS Word, or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Director of Human Resources, P.O. Box 338, Asheville, NC 28802.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Racial/ethnic minorities are encouraged to apply