ROLE SUMMARY: This position provides professional level planning, reporting and analysis to support the goals and objectives of the organization; resolves conflicts to protect the organization’s assets; provides expertise and recommendations to support management decisions. Ensures HR activities are in compliance with State and Federal laws, licensing and accreditation bodies, and facility contracts. Oversees all HR functions including compensation, benefits, recruitment, training/orientation, employee relations, workers’ compensation and maintaining all personnel records in files and the HRIS.
- Develops, implements, and manages HR programs and initiatives in support and alignment with organizational goals and strategy.
- Manages and resolves complex employee and labor relations issues. Participates in negotiations for local collective bargaining agreements.
- Leads and directs HR partnership model within assigned areas of responsibility. Utilizes consulting skills and change management techniques to elevate leadership competency.
- Selects, develops, evaluates and leads a team of human resource professionals with a goal of earning a high level of credibility as an effective and responsive internal consulting group.
- Implements human resource solutions to human capital problems. Responsible for identifying solutions and designing strategy consistent with overall system vision, strategy and standards.
- Facilitates and supports organizational change within the assigned areas of responsibility. Coordinates change-related culture and caregiver activities across all service lines within the areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for insuring all human resource functions are aligned to meet and support the needs of leaders and caregivers in the assigned areas of responsibility. Provides feedback and input to COEs, reporting performance and needs of team members and caregivers. Insures connections across all areas of HR for planning and alignment within the operating unit.
- Develops plans to improve caregiver and provider experience including review of data and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- Master’s degree or a combination of education and professional experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the job required.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience required.
- Minimum of 8 years of human resources experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership position, preferably in the healthcare industry, required.
- Experience working in a shared services environment and working knowledge of organizational development and change management.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
- Expertise in organizational development/design and change management.
- Expertise in employee & labor relations including negotiation skills.
- Understanding of systems of care and healthcare operations.
- Mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to cultivate relationships, rapport, credibility and partnerships across all levels of the organization.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of leadership.
- Solid knowledge of regulatory compliance, federal and state laws with a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Ability to identify, utilize and interpret workforce-related metrics.
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in the use of a major HRIS solution preferred.
AMCHC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or veteran status.