Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc
Elm City, North Carolina • All Counties
July 22, 2019
July 23, 2019
Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc. is seeking a full-time Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician to be part of our progressive movement towards holistic healthcare. The Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician would be a part of a team providing integrated behavioral health consultation to children, adolescents, adults, and families, in order to improve psycho-social functioning.
This position may include addressing mental health and substance abuse conditions, health behaviors (including their contribution to chronic medical illnesses), life stressors and crises, stress-related physical symptoms and ineffective patterns of health care utilization. The Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician would also assist the team of primary care physicians in developing care management processes such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management, and patient education.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited program.
• Fully licensed LCSW, licensed to practice in the state of North Carolina, is preferred.
• Associate Licensed LCSW will be considered.
• Recent graduate will be considered.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of brief, evidence-based treatment modalities.
• Ability to manage the pace of primary care and work with an interdisciplinary team.
• Constant standing and walking, occasional bending, stooping, lifting, reaching forward and overhead.
• May occasionally be required to lift patients, office equipment and paper, usually not exceeding fifty pounds of direct lift.
• Frequent computer work required.
• Must have transportation available during the workday for frequent local travel within and out of the community