Western North Carolina Community Health Services
Asheville, North Carolina • All Counties
September 20, 2022
High School / GED
September 15, 2022
Western NC Community Health Services is seeking a candidate to perform and lead by example – customer service and administrative tasks in a Community Health Dental Clinic setting. The Lead PSR requires to the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, organize, and offer solutions with a high level of professionalism.
Able to communicate effectively. Interacts in a friendly, professional manner with a wide range of staff, dentist and public. Plan, prioritize and complete delegated task with attention to detail. Ability to multitask and work well under pressure is essential. Work independently and as a team when needed to prioritize and meet service standards.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of front desk experience. Previous experience in dental office management or dental front desk work preferred.
Additional skills required: Demonstrated customer services skills. Effective two-way communication written, verbal and in-person. Prior experience in the use of Electronic Health Records/Dental Records systems.
Additional skills preferred: Knowledgeable of medical office operations. Familiarity with role of FQHCs in the community.
• Competitive health plans for employees and dependents including Medical,
Dental, Vision and Telehealth
• Ten (10) Paid Holidays
• Accrued PTO (total of 156 hrs. 1st year)
• No weekends, or holiday work required
• Employee Assistance Network
Financial Well-Being Benefits
• 403b Retirement Savings with Match
• Employer Paid Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
• HRSA and Public Non-Profit Student Loan Forgiveness
Career Growth Benefits
• Monthly Staff Meetings and Training
• Relias LMS
• Continued Medical Education (CME) & Continuing Education (CEU)
• EAN Leadership Academy
$17.00 to $24.00 per hour based on experience
More options than ever are available! Click the button below to request help reviewing your options
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.