Western North Carolina Community Health Services
Asheville, North Carolina • All Counties
August 08, 2022
High School / GED
July 19, 2022
Come join our growing team! Western NC Community Health Services is a non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC). We are looking for a Referrals Coordinator with excellent customer service skills. You will be working collaboratively with physicians, nurses, case managers and other departments to coordinate continuity of care between providers and community specialists.
• Oversee daily referral team activities
• Responsible for receiving, processing, and following up on medical referral
requests for diagnostic testing, medical specialists, and other providers ·
• Assist patients with completing documentation for referrals, including
financial forms, and making referral appointments
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• One-year medical office operations experience
• Able to work under pressure
• Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Russian/Ukranian) candidates desired,
but not required
• Previous experience in referral management, but not required
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A very competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package
• Monday – Friday work hours
• No weekends, or holiday work requires
Candidates may apply by submitting a resume in MS Word or PDF format, or mail to Human Resources, PO Box 338, Asheville, NC 28802.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; racial/ethnic minorities are encouraged to apply.
NCCHCA’s weekly Focal Point newsletter includes key updates and resources for Community Health Centers. Subscribe now to ensure you don’t miss important announcements.