Western North Carolina Community Health Services
Asheville, North Carolina • All Counties
August 08, 2022
High School / GED
July 19, 2022
Come join our growing team! Western NC Community Health Services is a non-profit, Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC). We are looking for a Referrals Coordinator with excellent customer service skills. You will be working collaboratively with physicians, nurses, case managers and other departments to coordinate continuity of care between providers and community specialists.
• Oversee daily referral team activities
• Responsible for receiving, processing, and following up on medical referral
requests for diagnostic testing, medical specialists, and other providers ·
• Assist patients with completing documentation for referrals, including
financial forms, and making referral appointments
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• One-year medical office operations experience
• Able to work under pressure
• Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Russian/Ukranian) candidates desired,
but not required
• Previous experience in referral management, but not required
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A very competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package
• Monday – Friday work hours
• No weekends, or holiday work requires
Candidates may apply by submitting a resume in MS Word or PDF format, or mail to Human Resources, PO Box 338, Asheville, NC 28802.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; racial/ethnic minorities are encouraged to apply.
More options than ever are available! Click the button below to request help reviewing your options
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.