Includes all HCCN memberships
Elm City, North Carolina • All Counties
January 20, 2021
December 29, 2020
This position offers a 40-hour workweek, no weekends, full benefits package, and biannual bonus!
Harvest Family Health Center is hiring for a Clinical Site Manager. This position will coordinate the day-to-day clinical operations, providing patients and staff with an efficient and safe environment of care. This position will also serve as a focal point of contact for pharmacists, home health care agencies, referral sources, and contract laboratory. The Clinical Site Manager Manager will also function in the nursing role, as required. This position reports to the Director of Clinical Services.
– Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
– Three years in a healthcare environment with supervisory/management background.
– Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina.
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
– Strong computer skills and working knowledge of windows-based environment and EHR/EMR experience.
– Basic knowledge of physician office documentation standards.
– BLS Certification.
– Constant standing and walking, occasional bending, stooping, lifting, reaching forward and overhead.
– May occasionally be required to lift patients, office equipment and paper, usually not exceeding fifty pounds of direct lift.
– Frequent computer work / data entry.
Click the button for community health center specific resources on billing and reimbursement, telehealth, clinical practice, human resources, special populations, childcare, funding opportunities, and state and federal resources.