Triad Adult and Pediatric Medicine
Greensboro, North Carolina • Guilford County
September 12, 2023
September 12, 2023
• Participates in the development of policies and procedures relating to the provision of clinical and related services. Provides supervision to midlevel practitioner staff.
• Performs complete physical exams, obtains medical history; interprets and records findings.
• Orders/obtains appropriate laboratory and diagnostic studies/tests to assist with patient evaluations, as needed.
• Interprets and integrates data to determine preliminary diagnosis and appropriate therapeutic plan.
• Administers medications, immunizations, and injections in compliance with state law and clinic guidelines.
• Performs direct patient care services, which may include instruction, education, counseling, recommendation of medications and treatments, health and illness prevention, and/or community resources to meet specific needs to patient and family.
• Coordinates and schedules laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures. Explains the necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to patients.
• Reviews, writes, and renews medication prescriptions, which corresponds to the written standing orders, and/or, to the consultation advice of the supervising physician.
• Documents, updates, and maintains patient records.
• Summarizes records and prepares referral letters.
• Performs administrative duties as may be request by the Medical Director
• Communicates/confers with various outside agencies and resources regarding medical advice/information of clinic patients, such as dentist, social services, speech and hearing, etc., as needed.
• Refers patients to specialist, such as ENT, Pediatric Surgeon, Dermatologist, Neurologist, Asthma, etc., as needed.
• Participates in clinical research projects and prepares analyses/consensus report, when requested.
• Confers with other health professionals regarding patient condition, if necessary.
• Attends monthly staff meetings at the respective Practice designated.
• Attends continuing education meetings, as required.
• Promotes team, system, and organizational goals; maintains patient confidentiality and provides superior customer service.
• Disposes all disposable, contaminated, and used items into designated waste containers.
• Abides by all company policies regarding safety/health rules and regulations.
• Adapts to various situations and adjusts to shifting priorities.
• Must abide by TAPM Mission, Vision, and Core Values
• Performs other duties as assigned.
More options than ever are available! Click the button below to request help reviewing your options
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.