Western North Carolina Community Health Services
Asheville, North Carolina • Buncombe County
August 08, 2022
High School / GED
July 19, 2022
Pharmacy Technician – $1,500 Sign-On/Retention Bonus
Want more than just a job?
Western NC Community Health Services (WNCCHS) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). We are committed to caring for our patients with purpose and integrity and providing our team members with the support they need. We are looking for a full-time Pharmacy Technician.
Pharmacy operates Monday – Thursday 8am – 7pm and Friday 8am – 5pm.
Technicians work eight hours per day with half-hour lunch.
RESPONSIBILITIES- Includes but not limited to the following:
• Prepare medications under the direction of a pharmacist
• Count, measure, label, and record quantities
• Use of pharmacy management database
• Ensure compliance with 340b regulations
• Provide Customer service both in-person and over the phone
• Assist our patients with enrolling in appropriate Patient Assistance Program
• Assist with Prior Authorization request processing for our clinics
• Support robotic dispensing system
• Support expansion of clinical pharmacist services
• Fully Vaccinated with COVID vaccine
• Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT preferred)
• Five years’ experience preferred
• Bi-lingual Spanish, or Russian/Ukrainian is preferred
• A competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package including:
o Ten (10) Paid Holidays
o Accrued PTO (total of 156 hours 1st year)
o Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
o Company Paid Life Insurance
• No weekends, or holiday work required
Candidates may apply by emailing a resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 338, Asheville, NC 28802.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; racial/ethnic minorities are encouraged to apply.
NCCHCA’s weekly Focal Point newsletter includes key updates and resources for Community Health Centers. Subscribe now to ensure you don’t miss important announcements.