- Make sure to select your Community Health Center as your provider in Medicaid.
- Need help applying for Medicaid? Contact DSS or apply online.
- Already getting Medicaid and need to pick a plan? Contact the Enrollment Broker. Phone: 1-833-870-5500 (TTY: 1-833-870-5588) Hours of operation: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Sunday
- Have questions about healthcare services? Contact your PHP.
- Need help resolving an issue? Contact the Ombudsman. 1-877-201-3750 or visit their website for more information at www.ncmedicaidombudsman.org.
- Want your health center to be your PCP? Ask your health center which plans they’re in-network with. Find your local CHC.
Check out this fact sheet that DHHS recently published that lists which beneficiaries are transitioning to managed care.
To come: How to switch PHP and PCP and timeframe for doing so, both in the immediate transition as well as moving forward (after September 2021).