Piedmont Health Services
Chapel Hill, North Carolina • All Counties
July 13, 2021
May 28, 2021
Responsible for organizing and implementing human resources functions within the Human Resources department. Plans, coordinates, monitors and supervises all aspects of the organizations human resources activities- to include employment law updates, policy development, employee training and engagement, employee relations, benefits and compensation systems, leave management,
performance management and recruitment and retention.
• BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources Management, Behavioral Sciences, Business, Public or Health Administration
• Master degree in Human Resources Management, Behavioral Sciences, Business, Public or Health Administration, is desirable
• Minimum of ten years’ experience in Human Resources Administration with at least five years in a management position required
• Experience in a health care setting preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORKING CONDITIONS
• Requires frequent sitting for long periods, operation of standard office machines and computer.
• May require lifting of up to 25 pounds.
• Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
• Requires the use of office equipment, such as computer terminals, telephones or copiers.
• Requires normal vision range.
• Work is performed in an office environment.
• Contact with staff and external clients/vendors.
Click the button for community health center specific resources on billing and reimbursement, telehealth, clinical practice, human resources, special populations, childcare, funding opportunities, and state and federal resources.