Dunn, North Carolina • Sampson County
March 01, 2022
February 10, 2022
Staff Dentist works with the Lead Dental Provider in the supervision of staff and patient care. Participates as a member of the Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Care Team.
• Assist Lead Dental Provider in supervision of all dental staff and in administration of dental department.
• In absence of the Lead Dental Provider, represents dental department at board and department head meetings and other clinic related functions.
• Complete all requirements to maintain a state Dental license that is current and in good standings.
• Provide dental in service training to dental and other staff as appropriate.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and legible dental patient records.
• Provide dental diagnostic and treatment services to patients and staff .
• Implement state and federal laws, standards, and guidelines related to dental services.
• Represent the health center to dental societies and other community and civic groups.
• Precept dental students rotating through the health center from UNC Dental School.
• Participate in continuing education seminars on- and off-site as appropriate and feasible to
enhance dental program.
• Participates in case reviews during PCHH huddles:
• Other duties as assigned
Help is available to discuss your options. Click the button below to request free, unbiased help.
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.