OIC OF ROCKY MOUNT
Rocky Mount, North Carolina • Edgecombe County
January 26, 2023
January 26, 2023
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Manager
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
FLSA: Full-Time; Salaried/Exempt
HIRING RANGE: Minimum Salary of $70,000
Vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory at our organization unless you are approved for an accommodation due to a religious objection or ADA covered medical condition. The organization will also review medical recommendations for a delay in vaccination or for other contraindications to vaccination.
The Human Resources Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources People Operations department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, employee relations, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Business Management & Leadership
Human Capital Development
Communication & Interpersonal
Strategic Thinking & Planning
Workplace Culture Development
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attendance during the normal work hours is an essential function of the job to ensure work goals are met and customers are served.
• Collaborates with the HR Safety & Training Manager regarding the performance management process and staff development and training.
• Performs reviews and makes recommendations to Chief People Officer for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices and communicate changes if any to ensure proper compliance by employees.
• Research, implement, and oversee the organization’s pay structure which includes participating in salary surveys and analyzing data from survey sources to determine competitiveness both internally and externally.
• Provides support and guidance to management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
• Maintains compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, as well as recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices as required to maintain compliance.
• Coordinate and manage human resources activities to ensure legal compliance, fairness and consistency in areas of employment, planning and staffing, compensation, benefit administration, labor/employee relations, training, performance management, organizational development, workforce communications, safety and benefits.
• Participate in the investigation and resolution of ongoing employee relation problems; anticipate problems, recommend, and initiate steps for corrective action.
• Oversees and supports the People Operations Team in the maintenance of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
• Participates on committees and special projects.
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief People Officer.
Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field with 3 to 5 years Human Resource Management experience required or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field with 5 to 7 years of Human Resource Management experience.
Current human resources and/or compensation credentials or certification, such as PHR, SPHR, CP, CCP, SCP, or similar, highly preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
OIC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. OIC, Inc. offers equal opportunities to applicants and employees and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation and/or any other status protected by law.
OIC, Inc. is committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling OIC, Inc.’s vision and goals.
Help is available to discuss your options. Click the button below to request free, unbiased help.
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.