Tarheel, North Carolina • Bladen County
March 28, 2022
February 10, 2022
Staff physician provides services to the clients at CommWell Health. Participates in Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Team.
• Provides direct outpatient primary care to patients.
• Provide after-hours phone consultation for established clinic patients.
• Provides back-up and consultation for nursing staff, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, residents, medical students and other students.
• Prescribes medication utilizing clinic formulary for outpatients as feasible.
• Act as the liaison with medical care resources when referral is needed, and Lead Provider is not available.
• Requisitions on and off-site lab and x-ray exams as needed.
• Assumes specified duties in the absence of the medical director.
• Participates in continuing education activities on- and off-site when appropriate and feasible.
• Participates in staff conferences to devise individual patient care plans, to revise and update clinic services, continuing quality improvement program and continuing education as appropriate.
• When there are no patients to be attended to, participates in patient related activities.
• Participates in Eagle Excellence Activities.
• Other duties may be assigned.