Triad Adult and Pediatric Medicine
Greensboro, North Carolina • Guilford County
December 29, 2023
November 30, 2023
Is a key member of the Triad Adult and Pediatric Medicine, Inc. (TAPM) Clinic Management Team (CMT). This position works with the Nursing Director, Practice Administrator and Lead Provider to provide administrative leadership to the site/office clinical team. Under administrative review, provides preliminary leadership in the overall administrative direction and coordination for policies, procedures, and programs at the clinical site. Jointly accountable with other members of the clinic management team for the management of clinical and financial resources in order to achieve patient outcome, as well as to promote professional development and coordination of the TAPM clinical staff.
Provides first-line leadership, supervision, and coordination for nursing and clinical services at a specific TAPM site; serves as an administrative and clinical resource to clinical staff; assists with effective management practice of all staff and material resources in order to achieve the highest quality patient care; provides direct nursing services in the clinical setting and in specialty clinics as assigned. The Lead Nurse will cover the clinical portion based on the needs of the site such as covering provider clinic, triage, and/or clinical responsibilities listed below.
This position is 80% clinical and 20% administration. (Could vary based on needs of the clinic.)
• Provides leadership for office/site nursing staff. Evaluates/provides utilization of personnel, supplies equipment, and physical facilities
• Manages the Team Directed Care and Chronic Clinic, as required
• Participates in multi-disciplinary teams with member hospitals and county agencies for continuity of care
• Develops and modifies the nursing schedule, coordinating with provider schedule and clinic needs
• Assigns daily duties to site specific nursing staff
• Serves as a member of the clinic management team (CMT)
• Works in direct clinic care the MAJORITY of the time
• Will have assigned administrative time
• Ensures the orientation and training of new staff
• Supervises site nursing staff
• Conducts competency and performance evaluations
• Monitors on a regular basis the competency of new nursing staff
• Ensures nursing protocols are fully implemented in daily practice. Works with the Nursing Director and clinical management team to ensure protocols are updated based on standard of care and best practices
• Ensures nursing duties in preventative and disease management protocols are fully implemented
• Float to other clinic sites upon request to meet staffing and coverage needs.
• Onboarding and training of new clinical staff
• Triage Role – Performs all Triage Nurse Functions
• Registered nurse (BSN preferred) with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity
• Must have a working knowledge of electronic health records, computers, telephones, fax and copier. Must maintain effective written and oral communication skills
• Must maintain valid and active North Carolina RN License, current CPR certification, a valid driver’s license for occasional travel
• It would take approximately 1-3 years to become proficient with the policies, procedures, and protocol utilized by Triad Adult and Pediatric Medicine.
• Must have knowledge of disease processes, normal growth and development of all age groups
• Must possess community health knowledge and theory
• Must operate with culturally sensitivity with respect to working with persons and groups of diverse racial, ethnic, economic and social backgrounds
• Other duties as assigned
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Triad Adult & Pediatric Medicine does not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, creed, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religious affiliation, belief or opinion, sex, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
More options than ever are available! Click the button below to request help reviewing your options
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.