Blue Ridge Health
Hendersonville, North Carolina • Henderson County
January 03, 2024
December 21, 2023
Blue Ridge Health is currently seeking a School Based Health Counselor to be part of our Behavioral Health Team in Hendersonville, NC!
A newly hired Counselor/ Behavioral Health Service Provider can receive a sign on bonus of up to $5,000.00, depending on the service agreement chosen. Service contracts are for 1, 2, or 3 years.
What We Offer You:
• A competitive benefits plan, including Medical, Dental and Vision
• Company sponsored life insurance and short and long-term disability coverage
• 403(b) retirement account with company matching
• Supplemental accident insurance available
• 9 paid holidays per year
• PTO and Personal Day accrual, starting day 1 – (We value a work-life balance!)
What You’ll Do:
The School-Based Health Counselor is responsible for providing outpatient mental health treatment/service to youth in the school setting. The position requires delivery of individual/family/group therapy, interaction with provider agencies and referral sources, participation in team meetings when appropriate and requested, and education and support to the community.
What We’re Looking For:
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor Required (fully or provisionally licensed or license eligible)
• 2 years clinical work experience (preferred)
• LCAS or LCAC licensure preferred
• Ability to perform bio-psychosocial assessments and develop and implement viable treatment plans
• Experience with Electronic Health Records
• Experience in individual and group therapy including recovery work
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Bilingual preferred
About Blue Ridge Health:
At Blue Ridge Health our mission is to improve Health, inspire Hope, and advance Healing through access to Compassionate, Affordable, and Quality Care. We are seeking individuals with a passion for creating an exceptional patient and client care experience to join our team! We are a nonprofit system of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that works closely with communities to meet the ever-changing medical and behavioral healthcare needs of individuals throughout WNC.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply to this position, please follow the link below:
More options than ever are available! Click the button below to request help reviewing your options
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.