Blue Ridge Health
Sylva, North Carolina • Jackson County
January 03, 2024
December 08, 2023
Blue Ridge Health is currently seeking a PRN School Health Services, RN to be part of our Clinical Team in Sylva, NC
What We Offer You:
• 403(b) retirement account with company matching
What You’ll Do:
The School Health Services Nurse is a member of the interdisciplinary School Based Health Center (SBHC) health team and assists in the care of patients and SBHC clinic activities. Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for clinical nursing assessment and care coordination of students utilizing the SBHC.
• Responsible for effectively organizing and/or prioritizing work to assist with efficient patient flow in the SBHC clinic.
• Responsible for providing administrative support for SBHC clinic tasks and provider team.
• Responsible for completion of clinical work and assigned tasks related to patient care.
• Responsible for supporting organizational mission and goal achievement, organization quality goals, and providing safe, patient-centered care.
What We’re Looking For:
• Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice in the state of North Carolina
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Experience working with children and adolescents in an ambulatory care setting
• Experience working in an interdisciplinary and/or integrative health care model
• Bilingual preferred, but not required. If bilingual, provides language support services, as requested, based on patient and clinic needs.
About Blue Ridge Health:
At Blue Ridge Health our mission is to improve Health, inspire Hope, and advance Healing through access to Compassionate, Affordable, and Quality Care. We are seeking individuals with a passion for creating an exceptional patient and client care experience to join our team! We are a nonprofit system of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that works closely with communities to meet the ever-changing medical and behavioral healthcare needs of individuals throughout WNC.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
More options than ever are available! Click the button below to request help reviewing your options
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.