Western North Carolina Community Health Services
Asheville, North Carolina • All Counties
November 01, 2021
October 07, 2021
Western North Carolina Community Health Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in the vibrant city of Asheville in the southern Blue Ridge mountains. As we continue to grow to meet patient demand, we are seeking a board certified family medicine physician who finds passion in caring for the underserved and enjoy the rewards of making a difference in multi-cultural communities.
• Graduate of an accredited medical or osteopathic medical school
• Completed residency in family medicine
• Unrestricted license and DEA
• A minimum of three (3) years clinical experience in a primary care setting.
• Fluency in Spanish/Russian (preferred but not required)
What We Offer:
• Collaboration with a patient care team within an NCQA certified Patient Centered Medical Home.
• Integrated Behavioral Health providers work alongside our physicians
• Very competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package.
• Once employed, the potential for educational loan repayment
• A work schedule of four, ten hour shifts per week, with occasional evening hours, but no weekends or holidays.
• No hospital call required.
Applicants may submit resume and cover letter by e-mail (MS Word or PDF formats only) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Director of Human Resources, PO Box 338, Asheville, NC 28802. Phone inquiries welcome at 828-285-0622, X 2026. WNCCHS is an equal opportunity employer; racial/ethnic minorities are encouraged to apply.
Speak with an enrollment assister to explore your health insurance options!
¡Hable con un asistente de inscripción para explorar sus opciones de seguro médico!