Western North Carolina Community Health Services
Asheville, North Carolina • All Counties
November 01, 2021
October 07, 2021
Western North Carolina Community Health Services is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in the vibrant city of Asheville in the southern Blue Ridge mountains. As we continue to grow to meet patient demand, we are seeking a board certified family medicine physician who finds passion in caring for the underserved and enjoy the rewards of making a difference in multi-cultural communities.
• Graduate of an accredited medical or osteopathic medical school
• Completed residency in family medicine
• Unrestricted license and DEA
• A minimum of three (3) years clinical experience in a primary care setting.
• Fluency in Spanish/Russian (preferred but not required)
What We Offer:
• Collaboration with a patient care team within an NCQA certified Patient Centered Medical Home.
• Integrated Behavioral Health providers work alongside our physicians
• Very competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package.
• Once employed, the potential for educational loan repayment
• A work schedule of four, ten hour shifts per week, with occasional evening hours, but no weekends or holidays.
• No hospital call required.
Applicants may submit resume and cover letter by e-mail (MS Word or PDF formats only) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Director of Human Resources, PO Box 338, Asheville, NC 28802. Phone inquiries welcome at 828-285-0622, X 2026. WNCCHS is an equal opportunity employer; racial/ethnic minorities are encouraged to apply.
Click the button for community health center specific resources on billing and reimbursement, telehealth, clinical practice, human resources, special populations, childcare, funding opportunities, and state and federal resources.