- This event has passed.
June 8 @ 12:00 pm - June 10 @ 5:00 pmFree
This year’s Primary Care Conference will be hosted at the beautiful Hotel Ballast in Wilmington, NC! This year’s conference theme is “Together, We are Extraordinary”. We are including content that will bring you a robust and well-rounded conference that will support you in your mission and service well past 2022. The conference will be held over 3 days, June 8th, 9th, and 10th with different training opportunities each day. Conference tracks will cover areas including: finance, clinical, executive leadership development, dental, quality, and information technology. We look forward to bringing you the high-quality content you’ve come to expect from the Primary Care Conference.
- To facilitate the learning and development of staff on all levels, executives, finance, clinical, and operational management.
- To showcase the most up to date information related to the growth of safety net organizations.
- To integrate the various departments, executives, finance, clinical, and operations.
- To present solutions for the practical challenges experienced by safety net organizations throughout their various departments and provide resources and best practices to assist in their sustainability, viability, and accountability.
Who Should Attend?
C-Suite and Executive leadership, finance, clinicians, practice managers, information technology departments, and more!
Click to view the At-A-Glance Program.
Registration for the Primary Care Conference includes access to all plenary sessions, breakout sessions, sponsor and exhibitor booths, and networking opportunities. Attendees will have access to conference content up to 30 days after the start of the conference.
- – Full Conference – $450.00
- – Thursday Ticket (Includes Wednesday, Board Meeting Day) $225.00
- – Friday Ticket (Includes Wednesday, Board Meeting Day) $225.00
- – Wednesday ONLY – Board Meeting (Choose this ticket if you are attending Wednesday only, and none of the PCC 2022 Conference sessions Thursday or Friday) – No Cost
Organizational Pricing: (CLOSED)
To receive the special group rate of $149 per night, please reserve by May 6th, 2022.
Reference the NC Community Health Center Association to get the discounted rate.
Hotel Ballast Wilmington
301 N Water Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
Make your Reservations Here: Hotel Ballast
Jointly-provided by Northwest Area Health Education Center (AHEC), a program of Wake Forest School of Medicine and part of the NC AHEC System.
*Note: No partial credit will be given. CEU Credit Information Pending
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Written notice of cancellation must be postmarked by June 1st, 2022 for a partial refund, less a $50.00 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given after June 1st, 2022; however participant substitutions can be accommodated upon approval up to June 3rd, 2022. Please allow sixty days post-conference for refunds to be processed.
Other Administrative Fees: NCCHCA will charge a $25.00 administrative fee for registrations that have been previously processed and/or require re-submission due to incorrect selection of registration fees or denial of payment for any reason.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under State and Regional Primary Care Association Cooperative Agreement number 6 U58CS06835-16-01 for $1,557,131.00 with 12% of the total project financed with non-federal sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.