Statesville, North Carolina • All Counties
February 01, 2022
January 25, 2022
Kintegra Health is a community sponsored, family-centered provider of health care, health education and preventive care services without regard for the ability to pay. We encourage you to take a look at our current openings and contact us if you have any questions.
We are looking for a Behaviorist (Licensed Clinical Social Worker) to join our family. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Behavioral Health, this person works as a part of a multidisciplinary primary care treatment team to facilitate the provision of holistic, whole-person healthcare for all Kintegra Health patients. Provides behavioral health and substance abuse screening, brief intervention, education, and referral services for patients presenting in Kintegra Health primary care clinics. Provides ongoing consultation and treatment planning support for primary care medical staff in their work with patients with psychosocial, behavioral health, chronic disease, behavior change, and/or substance use concerns. Is knowledgeable of and adheres to all policies, professional practice standards, philosophies and requirements for professional clinical practice
Experience: Minimum two years’ experience in a public health setting
Education: Master’s Degree
Licensure: Licensed Clinical Social Worker Certification in good standing with the Social Work Certification and Licensure Board of North Carolina (or equivalent).
1.Practice reflects adherence to professional Code of Ethics.
2. Provides evidence based assessment, intervention, consultation, and referral services for patients with a variety of behavioral and chronic health conditions
3. Works cooperatively as an integral part of the primary healthcare team with the goal of improving patient care and increasing team efficiency.
4. Formulates and facilitates the implementation of behavioral health, substance abuse, and chronic disease management plans of care through use appropriate treatment modalities, interventions, and available community resources.
5. Assists primary care providers with screening, identification, diagnosis, management, and treatment of behavioral health, substance use, issues, chronic disease management
6. Engages in ongoing assessment and quality improvement strategies to assist in the implementation ongoing primary care/behavioral health integration strategies.
7. Provides consultative services to health care team members within the scope of care definitions and provides training to other health care professionals as needed.
8. Completes, in a timely manner, all required documentation related to patient treatment, payment for services rendered, and organizational operations.
9. Engages in continuing education to maintain licensure and enhance professional competence relevant to medical and legal issues that impact patient care.
10. Maintains working knowledge of and liaison with community agencies and resources.