NCCHCA – FQHC COVID Task Force Resources
- Click Here to view Webinar Recording (password:mEPAz$Q1)
COVID-19 Planning Resources
- Instructions for Completing the COVID-19 Response Plan Template
- COVID-19 Response Plan Template
- Infectious Disease Outbreak Planning Checklist
About COVID-19 – Novel Coronavirus
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; click link above for more information!
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with others, and stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw away the tissue.
- Click here for more information on mitigating risk and protecting yourself and others.
Assessing relative risk of different activities in the face of COVID19:
Risk Assessment Chart (Texas Medical Association)
Informational Flier for CHC Business Associates
Please share this flier about masks, hand washing, and surface cleaning with folks in your community that you think could benefit from posting it in public places. Covid Business Resource