Carolina Family Health Centers Inc
Tarboro, North Carolina • Edgecombe County
March 22, 2022
High School / GED
March 22, 2022
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT – INTERPRETER – FREEDOM HILL COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
This position supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc. (CFHC, Inc.). Under the direction of the Clinical Site Manager, the Certified Nursing Assistant-Interpreter will assist the medical providers and nursing staff with day-to-day clinical activities. This position will also provide language services to Spanish speaking patients and families to help them communicate with medical providers and staff.
This position offers a 40-hour workweek, no weekends!
– High school diploma or GED.
– Completion of an accredited program for nursing assistants and certification.
– Must have effective communication skills, accuracy and timely in the documentation of data and giving and receiving medical information.
– Ability to deal with the public in a courteous and respectful manner.
– Must have knowledge in medical terminology and medical procedures.
– Must be a team player and willing to perform repetitive and routine tasks.
– Bilingual in Spanish.
– Frequent standing, walking, occasional bending, stooping, lifting, reaching forward and overhead.
– May occasionally be required to lift patients, office equipment and paper, usually not exceeding fifty pounds of direct lift.
– Frequent computer work required.
– Must be able to travel freely in the local area.
NCCHCA’s weekly Focal Point newsletter includes key updates and resources for Community Health Centers. Subscribe now to ensure you don’t miss important announcements.