Shallotte, North Carolina • Brunswick County
August 01, 2023
June 26, 2023
About CommWell Health
CommWell Health is a not-for-profit, community governed health center system with 16 private practice locations serving southeastern North Carolina. For 43 years, CommWell Health has provided award-winning team-based primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, psychiatry, OB/GYN, on-site and mail order pharmacy, WIC, lab, x-ray, care coordination, and chronic disease care.
The Position: We’re looking for a Staff MD/DO/IM for our Shallotte location at 341 Whiteville Rd NW, Shallotte, NC 28470.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401k matching
• PTO accruals, 11 paid holidays, and Emergency pay
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid CME, Licensure, DEA Reimbursement, Provider incentive program, Sign on bonus
• Qualified for HRSA/NC Office Rural Health loan repayment program
Why Should You Apply?
• Reason 1: Positive work/life balance
• Reason 2: Serve the rural/underserved populations
• Reason 3: Competitive pay/benefits package
• Graduate of an accredited school of medicine. Completion of residency training.
• Full licensure to practice medicine in the State of NC, with valid license
• Staff physicians provide services to the clients at CommWell Health. Participates in Patient Centered Health Home (PCHH) Team.
Apply here!: https://commwellhealth.org/careers/
Help is available to discuss your options. Click the button below to request free, unbiased help.
Hay ayuda disponible para analizar sus opciones. Haga clic en el botón para solicitar ayuda gratuita e imparcial.