2023 UDS Training Registration is OPEN
December 12 @ 9:00 am - December 12 @ 12:00 pm
2023 UDS Annual State/Territory-Based Virtual Training
hosted in partnership with
North Carolina Primary Association and South Carolina Primary Association
The annual UDS training will be conducted virtually in a series of two trainings as follows. Participants should plan to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report. There will be two 3-hour training sessions, with one 30-minute break and one 5-minute break per session. Cost for this training will be $225.00 per an attendee.
- December 12, 2023 9:00 am -12:00 pm Morning Session 1
- December 14, 2023 9:00 am – 12:30 pm Morning Session 2
- Zoom webinar
- Register for the meeting:
- Link: UDS Training link
- A link to join the session will be available after registration is complete.
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors and tips for success.
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including: the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new requirements included in 2023 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
- Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.